Rest Park Attendant
Job Title: Rest Park Attendant
Department: Rest Park
Reports To: Rest Park Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Clean and maintain rest park building and grounds.
Key Result Areas
- Clean all facilities and fixtures with approved cleaning supplies to maintain the cleanliness and acceptable appearance of all facilities. Including but not limited to picking up trash, emptying garbage cans and replacing liners, cleaning toilets and urinals, cleaning all sinks and fixtures, cleaning showers (where applicable), sweeping, dusting, mopping, cleaning windows and glass doors, removing graffiti, etc.
- Clean all grounds outside of the building(s). Including but not limited to picking up trash, removing cigarette buts, keeping all walkways clean and clear of any and all debris/trash, empty garbage cans and replace liners, clean vending area, maintain picnic areas, sweep, shovel snow, operate a slow blower when applicable, etc.
- Perform detail cleaning assignments as scheduled or directed.
- Follow all cleaning procedures, only using approved chemicals and supplies.
- Immediately report all accidents, injuries, damages, incidents, or strange activity to the supervisor.
- Report to work as scheduled and attend all scheduled meetings and/or in-services.
- Follow procedures set forth by INDOT and the company relating to appearance and guest interactions.
- Look for ways to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to use basic maintenance and housekeeping tools and equipment. Excellent work references. Dependable transportation. Reasonable essential functions.
Language and Skills
Ability to read, write and follow written instructions.
Education and Experience
Two years experience in janitorial and/or housekeeping preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk, climb, stoop or kneel. The employee must be able to lift up to 20 pounds if necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. But on occasion can be loud.
Must be well groomed in appearance. Must always wear reflective vest with Park Attendant title while clocked in and performing work. Closed toe shoes appropriate for long periods of standing or walking are required.
To apply, please fill out our application, background check, references forms.