Rest Park Attendant
Job Title: Rest Park Attendant
Department: Rest Park
Reports To: Rest Park Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Clean and maintain rest park building and grounds.
Key Result Areas
- To keep oneself informed as to scheduled hours to work as per work schedule.
- Follow and maintain cleaning procedures, policies and standards of rest park building and grounds.
- Report any out of the ordinary activities or incidents by record keeping to Rest Park Supervisor.
- Be available for all approved in-services and conferences.
- Keep and maintain policies and standards of public appearance and public relations.
- Be punctual and work all scheduled shifts.
- Report all accidents and injuries to Rest Park Supervisor.
- Be responsible and stay on duty until properly relieved.
- Look for ways to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to use basic maintenance and housekeeping tools and equipment. Excellent work references. Dependable transportation. Reasonable essential functions.
Language and Skills
Ability to read, write and follow written instructions.
Education and Experience
Two years experience in janitorial and/or housekeeping preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk, climb, stoop or kneel. The employee must be able to lift up to 20 pounds if necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. But on occasion can be loud.
Neat, clean, workman like appearance (well groomed). Dress appropriate to job assignments.
To apply, please fill out our application, background check, references forms.